LegacyPlayers relies on date that is uploaded by you. Every private server is a black box for us.
Which is why we need you to open this black box for us and provide us with a stream of data that let's us know what is going on in there.
How does it work
Contributors are required to install a client and an ingame addon, which will collect and upload the data to our servers.
Once it is uploaded, the data is being processed and made visible in the respective overview.
This might take a few minutes though, when the server is under much stress.
Setting everything up in order to contribute data takes no time.
-8. Note: Check in your Account Panel, if the log has been uploaded!
-7. Note: Always make sure that your Addon Version is up-to-date!
-6. Note: Always make sure that your UID in your config.txt matches with a freshly downloaded one!
-5. Note: Disable SwStatsFixLogStrings addon, the collector addon is not compatable with it!
-4. Note: You can only use ONE client at a time when using the launcher!
-3. Note: Changing the account during an record session is not possible, you need to do a full restart for that.
-2. Note: Only the english client is supported currently!
-1 Note: Multi Clienting is not supported currently! If you want to change the account, close the client and upload the log!
0. The launcher requires JRE 8 or higher. Make sure you have installed this.
1. Download the Launcher (jar / 64 bit exe / 32 bit exe) and the Ingame-AddOn (Vanilla / TBC / WOTLK).
2. Put the RPLLLauncher into your WoW folder (Where your wow.exe is located)
3. Put the AddOn into your Interface/AddOn/ folder.
4. Log into your account on Legacyplayers.
5. Go into your account panel and retrieve the launcher uid. Enter it in the launcher.
6. Launch the game.
Top Data Contributors each realm
You can find here a list of the top data contributors of each realm.